Monday, October 30, 2006

It's so true.

I really agree that when one is being too nice, others seem to be taking that for granted. I may be too silly but at least I know that's my nature. Crash it if you want. I can only say that I've already lost my ability to judge the truth.

Why do some believe that turning up sunday church services and participating in some Godly-conversations would position themselves as good Christians? No, I'm not pointing my index finger at anyone. But yeah..why? Because I believe that's more to be called as good Christian and "Actions speak louder than Words".

And now that they're only "squeezing out the juices" instead of serving everyone an answer. You guys only give me more headaches. Thanks to my examination, for I know you guys will avoid calling me. Good or bad, you guys decide.

"Wrestle with God until we see the breakthrough." I know He spoke to me at that very moment. I know =)

4 comments:

peony said...

You seem to be blogging more now that it is nearing exam period.. stress huh?

ashley said...

ya lor. I've realised that blogging is another way of releasing stress. LOL. it works for me ley. haha

Z said...

agreed, totally.
good luck with exams!

ashley said...

Elvin, good luck for your papers too!