Friday, October 27, 2006

cannot la!

Being MIA is totally unacceptable! HAHAHA.

You know, currently there are only 4 things that can really hold up my happy-go-la-la mood are sunday church services, ULs, bible readings and his phone calls.

Since when we talked this much? Since when I wanna hear your voice this much? and since when... we cannot live without talking for even a day? Our conversations were so emo emo for a moment and so rojak (LOL) at the next. Thanks for cheering me up and giving me your utmost assurance. of course, not forgetting the song yongqi.

*愛真的需要勇氣 來面對流言蜚語
 只要你一個眼神肯定 我的愛就有意義
 我們都需要勇氣 去相信會在一起
 人潮擁擠我能感覺你
 放在我手心裡 你的真心*


I'm still waiting for the final phone call about when to return back home. becos.. yes! My sister is getting married! I'm still gonna spend my summer here with 1 or 2 trips back. ARGH! Can I just say YES to stacey's wedding and NO to CNY? WAHAHAHA!

Worthy is God of our worship,
Worthy is He of our praise,
Magnify Him with thanksgiving,
Gladly our voices we raise.

No comments: