Sunday, May 06, 2007

TAGGED TAG from Bunny's blog

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name: Ashley Lim Ai Way
Birth Date: 15th of September 1985
Current Status: SINGLE!
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Red Copper
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Rats
Your Weaknesses: Blur, Clumsy, Naive
Your Perfect Pizza: Any pizza from Johnny!

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Can I get more sleep?
Your Bedtime: I don't have one.
Your most missed memory: 501 EVSS 2002!

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke!!!
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
Single or group dates: Both.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee.

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke: Yewwww.... NO!
Curse: On the road. LOL

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Not much.
Gone to the mall: 2 hours ago
Been on stage: Yes !!
Eaten sushi: Yes!!
Dyed your hair: Yes!!

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Almost... 2 yrs ago..
Changed who you were to fit in: Yeah.

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : 27-28. *BEFORE 30 of course!

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Blue.
Best hair colour: None.
Short or long hair: Short for guys and Long for girls

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago: Typing.
1 hour ago: Having my green tea
4.5 hours ago: Dinner at Rich Maha
1 month ago: Walked out from a friendship.
1 year ago: Saved.

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: Jesus.
I feel: Sick.
I hate: Hypocrites
I hide: My fats. WAHAHA
I miss: South Africa
I need: to Exercise more!

Layer TWELVE: Tag Five People
1) Anyone who wants to do this.
2) Anyone who wants to do this.
3) Anyone who wants to do this.
4) Anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: