Sunday, May 13, 2007

He said " I love you"

Tuck Wee shared this with me and I thought it would be great to share this with my reader/s here ^-^

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." (Matthew 3: 16-17)

While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!" (Matthew 17: 5)

The bible speaks of God's love for us but God (Himself) is telling us how much He loves us in these 2 verses.


The bible represents the book of revelation; it's like a tool which teaches you how to live life his way but if you are clueless about the word LOVE, you can never implement God's words in you.

No comments: