Thursday, May 10, 2007

just this much for now..

Jos is leaving for good and this fact is kinda scary becos I cannot imagine my life in Melb without her... I'm sooo lost.... and I'm not sure if this is what You want me to do but I'll go ahead and seek for the right answer.

"And at the end of the day, it's between you and God." -Yeah, I couldn't agree more.
The seed of greatness needs time to grow its roots and that it is essential to glue ourselves to His words.

I believe it's partially my fault not to do the talking but I am sorry to say that Ash is only an ordinary human being with an extraordinary presence of God within her; she don't wish to suffocate herself becos of what others want her to be RIGHT now. Even if it's God's anointing, she believes that He wants her to take it slowly; one at a time.

I have to constantly remind myself that there's gonna be more than just those..
Why do I always find myself standing at that position?

Anyway, i've 1 more law assign and test before my exam commences.

Renounce or not to renounce?

No comments: