Wednesday, May 17, 2006

steamboat this friday - hurray!
clarins special offer & planet shakers white party this saturday - hurray!!! hurray!!!

i'm like a polar bear. winter makes me sleeps like one. man! it shouldnt be happening.
my last assignment wasn't as smooth as it should be. groupmates' work pushing? I did the 3rd recovery since feb? screw you toshiba. i have been a cry baby these while... reason? the huge ignorance from my groupmates? "i've other assignments to do... can you do for me?" and yeah lah, they know I don't want to screw it too. of course they're not that ridiculous that there's a need to go fwd to the lecturer.

judgement everywhere! I hate it! it upsets me okie? my files have no freaking virus okie?!
monday was a bad bad day.
the songs playing over at radio stations here are freaking dreadful! missing 98.7 fm for long....
i've been watching korea dramas online at youtube. and the bloody internet usage has gone up to 80% of it. which means we left with 20% till the end of the month.
tell me....will that ever happen in singapore? sob.... my unlimited usage with maxonline....
damn it. so yucky

yeah, the grumpy me.

No comments: