Wednesday, May 24, 2006

being a student, i think my worries for simply everything has gone beyond hope.
i like to worry a lot.
and ever since the little disagreement arise, I'm so keen to get out of here.
been looking for apartments. and i guess i've given too much attention on it.
exams in 3 weeks time... moving out now sounds insane. but i'm not sure why, I just wanna find a place asap, move in when i return back to Melbourne.
looking out for pleasant apartment is not like buying cabbage in the market. I know that. but I can't wait to move out too.

i've given too much pressure to people on that.
i'm sorry.
becos i've not intention to stress anyone.

i'm having mood swings lately.
not that I'm unhappy about not getting an apartment yet or etc, I'm just unhappy with myself.
why am I feeling this way? I'm starting to question my personality.
yeah, maybe some of you think that I should've done that earlier.

saying that I hate myself is idiotic.
but i can't do anything but to blame myself for being too eager to move out.

this may be a signal from God that I should just keep the way things are.

No comments: