Monday, May 29, 2006

A 'heart' for an exchange for a hug : )



it's here again. i'm craving for newton's sambal food. sleepless nights, late night revision, day time sleeping in.
it's gonna end soon or later. church was fun yesterday. perhaps it's the solid connection with Father or the marvellous crowd at the hall.
And yes, it's the revision week, follow by the study break and it's time for exams. I've been online at Msn for the sake of letting others know that I'm still alive. So, please don't try your luck to message me though there were some lucky ones.

so neighbour said Drivens' dead. Screwtape Letters' out. Looking forward for some really great songs.

questions. but no answer.
time adjusting. but no intention given.

Sometime, I wish I could just run away from you. Though I know it can't be possible.

Now, I do need my guy to ease away the pain or whatever bull shit that is heading towards my life. Still, things happen for a reason. It's all about adapting to it and live with the different circumstances in life! adapt to it, Ashley!

tell me there's more than just sambal sotong waiting for me! haha.

No comments: