Sunday, April 30, 2006















I've realised there's temptation everywhere. No doubt that someone do need company, no one even adores the word 'lonely'! And even I've applied the theories into my real life, i can never live a day without guilt. Not the guilt after committing something really unacceptable. I really wonder how long can i hold on and control my drawing towards the temptation.

i enjoy intimacy but one can never have the joy of it unless you're ready for committment. I've considered getting intimated with my guy friend. but i've been feeling guilty for that. I mean, who am I to deserve him physically when I'm not ready for committment?

they say I'm extremely HOLY all these while. YES, I agree.
like I always go "I'll pray for you", "God will be there to help you overcome the obstacles" blah blah. and of course they broke me into pieces saying " new christians like you are keen to read and share god's words but you will never be like that in a few years time"
now.....why are some people speaking like that?

---
I miss home. I really do. but of course i'm really enjoying myself here. so much better than last semester.
there's an event coming up from Planet Shakers. 'THE WHITE NIGHT' , i'll be helping out with the food and deco.

believe me, I'm really trying hard to get my ass sitting in my room with my books. no more hangouts till exam finishes.

5 more weeks!  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ashley said...

Well said, my dear.
temptation aint bad but is making me insane. LOL. I'm holding on..

will meet up for gelato soon alright?
miss you too!

wish you luck for your exams!