Sunday, April 02, 2006

decaf?

they said a decaf is a better option to go for. I really have to work this out; clarins asked me to cut down my caffeine intake.

Becos, i have it more than twice a day. and it's obviously gonna ruin my complexion soon or later(maybe it has already been ruined) alright, at least the fact that I'm not a smoker, helps a little. But after burning my pocket at Myers, i think it's time to take some serious action.


and now, i'm hungry.


stacey said she will call. time now is 1.46am (alright, commonwealthgames delayed day-light savings) will she? should I be expecting? LOL
and ohhhhhhhhh! I'm SO grateful that management and finance are my majors! though doing business report can be a little boring but, isn't it challenging to dig some fun out of it? crap.

P.S: hey, is really worth buying Hillsong United: United We Stand!

cheers
good night.

No comments: