Friday, March 16, 2007

still here.

My surrounding is clear, quiet and peaceful. My troubles are like little bubbles 'popping' away. My tears for those are no longer fresh and I've left it at church, last sunday.

I've made up my mind. Came to a final conclusion that I'll be leaving Melbourne for good at the end of this year.

NO distraction.

As a final year student, life in uni has been pretty intense. I've actually started my weekly study routine. Nothing, but doing my best for this year.

You have no idea, how pressurized I am... It's like, all issues are throwing towards you and that you can only absorb so much?

Church on sunday was good. I miss church alot. Or I should say, I miss my Father.
Really appreciate the call from my church mate; she reminded me that I need to make some time off for our Father. My quiet time is getting out of hand; I havent been doing my quiet time for pretty long. I'm hungry for God's words.

This year is my starting point towards my future. To be honest, it's kinda scary.

Delay is no denial. So keep on praying.

Dear Lord, I know You hear me, and that You are powerful and wise. Help me to wait patiently and to trust You for Your good and perfect answers to the needs of those I love. Amen.

No comments: