Monday, February 06, 2006

Clarins.

WAHAHA!

i went to town this evening and redeemed my STILLA make-up @ CK tangs. and I gave Clarins a shot. the whitening plus range is really very "attractive". so alright, the skin consultant approached me and without saying much of what i really need, she brought all products under Whitening Plus to me. Clarins is similar to SK II . but comments for SK were not good though. it works but you will see the layer of your skin getting THINNER and THINNER!

anyway, i spent an hour at the Clarins counter. believe it or not, i was actually waiting for the consultant again n again. reason? okie, there were quite a few customers and her bloody colleague was standing aside like a 花瓶! Clarins should really fire her.

so i bought a total of SGD 497 of Clarins products. I'm a member now! BUT it is a stupid LOCAL membership! so even if i buy the products when i return back to Melbourne, i gain nothing!!!
they gave me a Spa treatment set and sun block samples which is pretty worth it la.

though FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY SEVEN nearly burn my pocket, but no regrets for that amount spent on my skin care products. i'm turning 21 this year!! i'm making sure that aging won't come right to me in my 20s. hell i know, it wont la. but precaution lor! in any sense, it's a must to take care of my skin.

21's coming....22........23.............24.............................25.........................................!!!!

met up with esther, my sec classmate cum rumour les partner for dinner at taka. posed a few shots with that esther and this tuesday to her house for a dinner with her family.
hey.....10 more days ley!!!

ciao!

No comments: