Sunday, February 05, 2006

人人日

i do believe in Karma. I really do. the next day after my first post, i broke up with him.
alright, i had fun with joel the whole day from having breakfast, catching Fearless together at town, borders and kino with orchard library laters. and the very day after, i lost my voice.

hmm, this isn't good. and to be mean enough, i refused to pick up any calls and reply any of his sms-es. call me a biatch. i'm acting this way maybe there was just too much pushing.

i love hanging out with joel. just sitting opposite each other, him checking his inbox and me reading my book, it can be really enjoyable. maybe i feel more comfortable with this ever-active neighbour cum friend. thanks dude. million thanks for spending time with me!

my voice is not back in a 100% but sure the medicine i'm taking is working somehow.
stacey is heading her 12.55am flight back to shanghai. time flies i tell you.

speaking of today, we had a splendid dinner together. WAH, this is my first time trying 捞鱼生 and it's really a good appetitizer!!!

more to come for our chinese new yearS ahead!!!

No comments: