Friday, July 20, 2007

Show me how I should live this and where I should I walk.

It has been a decade huh? This is my final 6 months in Melbourne, Australia. Okay, or maybe not. I will consult a lawyer in September to see if I have sufficient points for a PR application. If not, I will pack my bag and settle down in either Singapore or KL. So many things happened for the past few months that I have lost count already. From a degree of 3 majors to 2; this has caused a huge impact on my life. Maybe I was a little too full of myself or maybe I lost myself in the midst of resisting distractions. This is already a fact, so I shall move on and live with it.


I got myself a journal while I was at Hillsong Conference in Sydney (OH! The conference was a BLAST!) and on the cover it says “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.” I cannot remember why and how, but my daily word of encourage somehow caught my attention on the 13th July and it says “Never will there come a time when God will not be there for you. In Hebrews 13:5, God says He never will leave you; and never will forsake you.” Tell you, when I attended for my very first day of DNA course, Pastor Sam quoted that as well.

It was then I realised all these are part of God’s plan. Sometimes you might not be able to feel Him around you or you can’t seem to hear Him but don’t walk yourself away from Him; instead, be faithful and wait for Him.

Being faithful is all I want to do.

I felt so emotionally exhausted that I wept over the phone last night. But yeah, some things are beyond my control. I am so grateful to have you and Him in my life. You are such a blessing, my dear.

God is good and will always be. I was sharing the gospel with my mum over the phone last night and she is really pleased to know that my journey with God has changed me so so much; for the better of course.

My cell group members are driving up to Mornington Peninsula tomorrow for our retreat and yeah, I'm sure we will be having lots of fun but will probably freeze ourselves to death as well. LOL!

I’m off to bed; need to meet up at 8am sharp.
Thanks for reading.

Enjoy this song from Brooke Fraser! LYRICS!


God bless!

4 comments:

Blurry D said...

God is good and all the time God is good. Have faith in him.He is more that what you think He is!!!

Hugss!!!!

Hang in there babe!!

ashley said...

=) thank you mr kok! hehee
*hugz*

Joel B said...

God is good. God is awesome. God is fine.

Glad to see u doing well neighbour.

ashley said...

Thanks neighbour! Really appreciate it! How was the job interview? hehe