Sunday, June 24, 2007

end of sem 1, 2007

No! I’m not dead.

And so, Thursday was my last day for semester 1. Okay my taxation paper was really abhorrent..the questions they asked were ludicrous. Tagging the notes and text is really my least favourite thing on earth.

Semester 2 is just 3 weeks away… my goodness.. time flies..

Nevertheless, Sydney trip is just 8 days away! I have been anticipating this trip for long because this will be my very first Hillsong conference and my first trip to Sydney and….. it’s gonna be with you! *hip hip hurray!

While waiting for the 2nd of July to come around, I bought myself a Donna Hay modern classics…which means I’m gonna spend most of my time on baking pies, tarts, biscuits, cup cakes, hot puddings and sooo soo much more! YUM YUM. Please get yourself a life insurance before trying* LOL

Everything’s good with Him around all the time! Whenever I need a place to hide when life overwhelms me, the strong tower of the Lord is always a place of safety. I am really thankful for all the blessing that He has given to me. Of course, I’m still struggling with self-sensitivity issues but they are not gonna be there for long, I know.


I miss home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

got blog never tell me!!! hahahah i miss you babe. get back to me about the kose green range thing. joel did a terrible job in informing me. hope ure having fun in sydney!! - shan