Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I should be zZzz..

I can't believe that camp is just in 2 weeks time although I'm really getting alot-more excited than the previous. The fact is, 1 Law online test and 3 assignments are on the way; I've got to tryyy my veryyy best to complete all before camp. I've been bringing bananas to my uni library! HAHAHAHA. Now, my favourite place on earth is gonna be the LIBRARY for sure!!!!...yeah right!

I allowed a half-day off to Mount Dandenong on saturday and I can say that that was my only day off for my entire week uni break. ARGH! and Miss Marple's was one of the highlights on that day! Okie, Baptism service was on sunday and Sylvia got baptised!!! Baptism service is like the most emo of all....the overwhelming cheering and prayers for our love ones.

And so, I'm STEPPING OUT! WAHAHAHA! Gonna sign up at the end of this week... wheeeee!I can't wait! Can't wait to find out what lies within me to help to serve that Ministry! (nvm, if you don't have a single clue about this cos some do.) Thanks TJ!

No comments: