Monday, January 29, 2007

My monday.

Church was awesome with Pastor Judah Smith's sharing.

Grab your bible( if you've one) and turn to Psalm 34:8
"Taste and see how good the Lord is"

Had lunch with boss at box hill this afternoon... she said to me "ash, this year is gonna be the year on how much you will be growing (independently) and dealing with your problems with the help of God"

you know what? It really doesn't matter if I'll be able to get myself a bf in any time soon because loneliness isn't a problem to me. Because I know that He will be there for me even if my world falls apart. Yeah, you read it right, even if my world falls apart.

We had an awesome time catching up with each other. And I'm glad that I told her everything.
She's like the most amazing and reliable leader to me. Thanks again, boss.

Doctor appointment was at 3.45pm. And check this blur chick out(WAHAHA).....I didn't bring my blood report!!!!!!! Nvm, he looked at my urine report and told me that my specimen has shown symptoms of infection. 3 weeks after my hospitalization(which is today), I did another urine test AGAIN.

Another doctor appointment next monday!

a normal consultation is AU$60/-. And NO! No medication is inclusive. And that sixty dollars applies on weekdays. it's freaking seventy dollars on weekends.

OSHC means so much to us. Us, as in international students.

but... I still hate the way it is right here.

I feel like a SICK PIG.

No comments: