Thursday, December 21, 2006

Just finished a distance phone call with a friend of mine in Singapore. We were discussing the worth of L.O.V.E . How much we need to contribute to that in order to comprise its worth?

When we were much younger, L.O.V.E was just a bond between 2 loving birds. So when the reality hits us, unbelievable factors are pieces to finish off the jigsaw puzzle. At the later part of the conversation, she asked me if I’ve any regrets in that Big Four Letter Powerful Word. You know, sometimes people are just plain foolish or should I say, desperate, when dealing with their L.O.V.E issues. When a relationship gets rather quiet, a participant in that relationship would light up their so called, DULL relationship with some rather idiotic and meaningless sparks. That drains down most of the relationship.

How much is enough for someone to say that he/she is ready to L.O.V.E or to be L.O.V.E.d? I’m not talking about puppy love or even short term relationship; L.O.V.E that promises a walk together down the aisle . Let’s face the fact; it’s totally pointless to walk into a relationship with someone you aren’t ready to commit. I’ve been through so many relationship and walked out with little expectations. To a certain extent, I believe that I am so not the right person to even discuss about L.O.V.E. Friendships ended because of that and no doubt that some ugly foot prints were left on my way out from every relationship that I had involved in.

Though I do regret making horrible decisions most of the time, reminders are always up asking me not to look back. Walk forward and live your life with those decisions made because there is zero possibility to rewind the time machine.

Another friend of mine asked if I’m attached to someone at the moment; because of my current status in my Friendster profile is IN A RELATIONSHIP. Yeah, I am in a relationship, but, not with any ordinary guy.

It’s God.

=)

Happy Holidays!

No comments: