Friday, July 14, 2006

au revoir, Singapore

My flying experience back to melbourne was bad.
first, counter staff couldnt issue any ticket to me becos they said I've not transferred my student visa. And the stupid fact is, immigration sent me an email informing me that they've updated their system with my new passport number.

i was at terminal 1 and QF only allows max 25kg luggage! I promise to stick to SIA..
waited for 20mins and I finally got my ticket...bloody hell. waste of time.

stacey told me QF's entertainment is a hell lot better than SIA's... bull shit! okie, except for the movie, V for Vendetta.

the most ludicrous thing is, when I touched down at Mel airport, i was stopped by a custom officer. (counter staff at changi airport requested me to produce both passports at Mel)
and so.. why? not becos I do not have a valid visa but becos they claimed that both passports belong to 2 diff person! WAHAHAHHAAA. The previous passport is only freaking 2 yr old!!!!! They held me back and took my passports to a special custom office. A lady approached me with my passports on hand 10 mins later.... "excuse me, may i take a look at one of your ears?"

-_-""

she said it's becos I've lost some weight and my hair is longer..................................................!$%$%!!!
I wasn't expecting the 2 ugly words,"PLASTIC SURGERY"
Thank God :)

and with little expectation, yes... I'm right! Pan wasnt there to pick me up! bloody bloody! ARGH!!!! I took a cab back to white house with a total cost of AU$71. I don't have much cash with me as my dad wasnt around when i left singapore. damn it! damn it!

Max-cy was there when I reached.heeee.
cleaned up my room from 6am till 10.30am. I was exhausted and slept for the next 7 hrs.

No comments: