Monday, March 20, 2006

Pray-ed

Today at church service, I prayed for you.
Prayed that one day you will have a deeper understanding why that happened.
It's offensive to actually use the word 'bomb'. because Jesus has been with me(always will be), and that he watches me from the 1st day i've accepted him.

you can blame me. you can argue and disagree with everything that has happened. but don't say "I'm sorry, i can't change for you"

Who asked you to change for me?
if you've not forgotten, you told me that you wanna change to a better person, because of me.
no one asked you. or even forced you.

you can't say that. seriously.
it is stupid to actually type that out because everyone should change for themselves instead.

I took those ugly emotions out from me.
with the help of Jesus, I can strongly feel my love for everyone around me. and that's including you, my friend.


have a great week ahead.

No comments: